In accordance with Article 15 of the Constitution of the Bangladesh Mujahid Committee (BAMUC), to provide health services to the people of all over the country by launching hospitals and ambulance services. And to achieve the satisfaction of Allah through the implementation of the great mission of providing medical facilities to the people of this country, especially mothers and sisters in the veil, under the guidance of Pir Saheb Chormonai.
- Establishment of private hospitals for lower and middle class in the light of Shariah
- Ensuring quality health care service to the community with affordable cost.
- To be recognized as an unique Hospital Maintaining all sorts of religious and professional ethics to be valued by our patients.
- To provide medical services at fair prices through advanced technology.
- Achieving patient satisfaction through quality services.
- Honesty: Never compromise with honesty & integrity.
- Optimism: Positive attitude in all time.
- Professionalism: Highest degree of professional competency.
- Equality: Empathetic treatment to everyone without any discrimination.
- Safety: Safety for all -top to priority to safety of patients, caregivers & Community.
Promises to Community:
We will :-
- Be polite and respectful.
- Protect your privacy.
- Listen to your problems with utmost interest.
- Including you in decision making process relating to your care.
- Maintain Highest professional standards.
- Religiously follow the “Safe Practice” Protocol.
We will give Service & May Allah Cure